안녕하세요. 유학아이넷 입니다.
디킨대학교 패스웨이 프로그램을 제공하는 Deakin College에서 새로운 프로그램을 신설하면서, 새로운 지원자들에게 학비의 25%를 장학금으로 지급한다고 합니다.
코스 이름 : Diploma of Construction Management
디킨대학교 2학년 편입과정 : Bachelor of Construction Management(Honours)
캠퍼스 : Geelong Waterfront campus
조건 : 2019년에 학업이 시작해야함
We are pleased to announce a new scholarship available to all students applying for the Deakin College Diploma of Construction Management in 2019. The scholarship is valued at 25% of the total tuition fees for the duration of the course.
The Diploma of Construction Management is a new course to be delivered at our Geelong Waterfront campus from 2019. The program consists of Deakin University's first year Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours) units and equips students with the skills and knowledge required for a career in the construction management field.
Upon successful completion of the diploma, students are guaranteed a place in the 2nd year of the Deakin University Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours).
- Commence the Diploma of Construction Management in any trimester in 2019
- Have not received any exemptions for previous study
- Have not been the recipient of any other scholarship at Deakin College.
- The scholarship applies to all trimesters of study
- Successful recipients will not receive any money from Deakin College. The value of the scholarship will be recorded on the student account
- Scholarship recipients must maintain satisfactory academic progress through their diploma studies to retain their scholarship
- Scholarships are not transferable to other students or Navitas member institutes.
Scholarship application instructions
Students are not required to apply for the scholarship as it is awarded automatically to all students who are eligible. All terms and conditions are correct as at 25 October 2018 and subject to change without notice or at the discretion of Deakin College.